My transmission went out I took it to a transmission shop.So when it came down to getting it fixed an inspector came out checked it out.

it took forever and my mechanic was mad for me when after a week later that they wont pay for the repairs. I couldn't talk to anyone at the company why it was denied they are cheats and just want my money. NO ONE SHOULD EVER JOIN THIS COMPANY THEY ARE WORTHLESS!!

JOIN ANOTHER COMPANY CHECK WITH THE BBB AND CONSUMER REPORTS!!!I am trying to get all my money back and may sue them.

Review about: Toco Warranty Warranty.

Had an Experience with Toco Warranty?

Comments

Olive Branch, Mississippi, United States #961212

I wished I listened to all the warnings before I handed out my CC information to them.As a member of the NRA, I got the first month pay at half price but then I've done more research about Toco.

I'm not saying that everyone has had the same experience with being denied repair coverage, but I've read enough complaints to give me concern about being a part of this. my gut tells me to drop em before it's too late.

Already emailed their customer service my termination notice and hopefully they will follow through with my refund.I think I'll just save my money and use that to keep my ride fixed.

Same issue with transmission and Toco. I am also thinking about a lawsuit. you can reach me at the nickname below on facebook or @yahoo.com

Morrow, Georgia, United States #860778

Sue them.It's called "detrimental reliance".

You relied on them to provide a contracted service and paid them as part of the agreement. You expected when some significant mechanical auto repair occurred, your purchased warranty would cover it. But, ToCo failed to provide it costing you time, stress, and more money. It's really a shame.

Sorry this happened to you.