SCAM.SCAM.

SCAM. SCAM. SCAM.

SCAM.I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed by one of there employees, "I hope your car breaks down".

Mind fu(#ing blowing how unprofessional this company is.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Toco Warranty and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toco Warranty to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toco Warranty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Toco Warranty?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1248743

Toco your reviews r terrible .how is it ur still n business .r u ripping people off sir.?

William Jackson

to Anonymous Kingsville, Missouri, United States #1351385

Almost sounds like a office full of politicians

Globe Life Insurance - Globe Life is refusing to pay life insurance claim Globe Life Insurance "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more