1K views
4.6

Been with Toco warranty since July and now in Oct my transmission went out and I'm covered.Used the 24hr roadside assistance they came picked my car up and now just waiting to get my rental while my car is being fixed on...

I don't know why everybody else is having problems but they are a great company...Thanks Toco warranty

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of toco warranty car warranty. Toco Warranty needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toco warranty car warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Toco Warranty.

Had an Experience with Toco Warranty?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1269396

What is this guy needs employee of ToCo?

Asspence1
to Anonymous San Jose, California, United States #1269428

Sorry but I'm not an employee! I'm not sorry that I get good service with toco...

Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, United States #1267844

When did you get your rental car? When did you get your transmission fixed? Was it fixed correctly?

New London, Ohio, United States #1267719

Probably a toco employee lol

to Anonymous #1267724

Sorry but I'm not an employee but I get good service from toco and still haven't had any problems

Oxford, Ohio, United States #1236500

Fake endorsement!State attorney investigating ...

repair services are contract and 3rd party transfer routines where buyers are suckered in a number of ways. Stay away or get cheated. Repair scams are really big now.

Always evaluate contract before signing up and getting screwed by false promises.Let every buyer beware with this one!