Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Called Toco to inform them that I was having trouble with my truck.Had it towed to the shop and found out that the motor was locked.

Because I'm here in Houston, Texas where we had Hurricane Harvey, Toco was trying to say that my truck flooded. It was later found out that it wasn't. From the beginning Toco was trying to find a reason to deny my claim. The piston broke in the motor and cause extensive damage.

The valve seat caused the damage because it wasn't greased, according to Toco. This isn't covered under the contract, but it is apart of the motor. I had to get all this information from the shop. Over a week has passed and I still haven't heard from Toco explaining to me why or if there is anything that they could help with the expenses.

There is no communication from Toco. My money comes out of my account every month for a service that I can't get rendered. It was like they were looking for a reason to deny my claim.

I am dropping this coverage and moving on to another company.I had to pay $6650 out of my pocket with no help from Toco.

Review about: Toco Warranty Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Delay in telling me warranty no good on my rprs n.

Had an Experience with Toco Warranty?

Comments

I thank you for your post.I was looking into getting coverage from this company, but now I will not.

It be one thing to dispute repair, but to find trivial reason such as something not greased that is part of engine and then ignore you after or not even go 50/50 for something in the grey area where it may not be specifically mentioned but still part of the engine shows what there all about. I thought this warrenty company might be different but same old crap as rest of them.

I been there done that.I feel bad for your financial loss especially what you just been threw wish you better luck in the future.